Tuesday 3 September 2024

Is Some Crook Trying to Test if I'm a Prophet?


During the confinement, I was sometimes talking to a man, who often saw me.

He asked me what I thought of Garabandal.

I had a good impression of Garabandal since reading the tracts by Tom Zimmer, whom I met in 1986 in Rome. Both Hope 84 and his update tracts, two of which I had before he could send me the booklet itself.

The state the girls were described as being in was certainly some kind of hypnotic state, either supernatural or natural, and if the latter, I do not think the girls at 12 would have been able to produce it by autohypnosis.

I told the man what I thought of the state and also I had a mainly good impression.

He never told me that Joey Lomangino (1) had died, nor that Conchita had claimed that the Virgin had prophecied, he would recover his sight (2). If I had been a prophet, I would have known those things.

So, I think I was being tested as to whether I am a prophet. But I did not claim to be one. I should not have been so tested.

As a writer, I am a colleague of Gilbert Keith Chesterton, not of St. Bridget of Sweden!

Anyone who pretends "we can't allow him to prophecy unchecked, we must test if he's a true or a false prophet" is pretending to be aware of some kind of claim I am a prophet. I did not make such a claim, and if ever my mother made it for me, it's because she was not aware of my natural sources for knowing certain things. The last years, not just since I left her appartment, but even before, she was not allowed to see me all that much.

Meanwhile, I'm deprived of a source of revenue because of some kind of vicarious imposter syndrome (3) about me!
/HGL

(1) La mort de Joey Lomangino
P. Justo Antonio Lofeudo | Le jour de la fête du Corpus Christi
© 2018 Mater Spei. All rights reserved.
https://fr.peliculagarabandal.com/fr/garabandal/la-mort-de-joey-lomangino


A good or at least decent message is in fact not enough to warrant the status of genuine prophecy.

(2) Conchita Speaks 1973 Original Interview - Garabandal
Garabandal Warning | 11 Oct. 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J94A1CMslEg


(3) Munchhaussen syndrome = attributing every kind of illness to yourself. Like Le Malade imaginaire. Munchhaussen by proxy or vicarious Munchhaussen (maybe overdiagnosed in mothers, certainly underdiagnosed in psychiatric personnel) = attributing every kind of illness to someone else. So, Imposter Syndrome = feeling you are inadequate, your performance doesn't warrant your position as a writer or whatever. Guess what I think Imposter Syndrome by Proxy has to mean ... or should mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment