Friday 27 September 2024

Recent Pope vs Supposed Pope


I've done this in a presentation I have two stick figures 9:48 I call them James and John now James worships 9:53 one God and John might worship a different God but they're both monotheists 9:58 and so if James and John both worship the same God then either both worship the true God or 10:05 both worship a false god (right man) if James and John worship two 10:11 different gods we worship God the Father Son and Holy Ghost Muslims worship Allah which is 10:19 translating English would be God but it's a different God because they reject specifically the Trinity 10:25 so if you have two monotheists only one of them can worship the true 10:32 God now both of them could also worship false gods because we have this false idea that if you're a monotheist we all 10:40 worship the same God and it's just simply not true


Said by the late Pope Michael I in this interview:

Pontifacts Interview with Pope Michael
Pontifacts Podcast | 2 Oct. 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0CYtplMnQ


I think you know what supposed "pope" was saying something very different recently in the news, I don't think I have to even say his name or supposed "papal name" .../HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment