Saturday 16 March 2019

Method for Good Choice


Statistic Chances for Correct Statistics from Insecure Items ... · Zero Polarity on Five Item Statistics · One Lifespan Too Short in Five · One Lifespan Too Long in Five · Method for Good Choice · Two LifeSpans Too Short in Five Items · Two Lifespans Too Long in Five · The More Extreme Variations or Deviations · Summary for Five Lifespans · From Five to Fifteen? · From Five to Ten, the Long Way · From Five and Ten to Fifteen, the Long Way · From Fifteen to Thirty

Before actually doing "two lifespans in five too short", I show how I pick these out.

I took the opportunity to cherry-pick the most extreme variations, 5 too short or 5 too long.

By broadly replacing each -1 and so on, all except -2 (and the ones I cherry-picked) with D E L E T E, I get a very sharp difference between those I need to delete and those I need to keep./HGL



Update:

I also carefully isolate the ones I need to keep from the ones I need to delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment