Friday 26 May 2023

Am I Targetted by Anti-Theists Trying to Destroy my Faith?


New blog on the kid: Personal Attacks on youtube comment threads within a week - samples I to IV · Am I Targetted by Anti-Theists Trying to Destroy my Faith? · Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere: Comment on GMS' animosity against Matt Walsh

Before you say "that doesn't exist" - please check out this:



Matt Walsh and the Case for Destroying Someone’s Faith
Genetically Modified Skeptic, 26 May 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoMq7UsVHho


I would argue, the similarities between me and Matt Walsh are far closer than those with Dylan Mulvaney. So, yes, I could easily attract such anti-theists. If anyone claims the opposite, it makes this cis-male feel very misgendered./HGL

PS, at around 3:00 into the video, it seems there is a connexion between anti-theism and alt-right, since the 2010's.

In France this is perhaps even older, like perhaps Dominique Venner ticked both boxes, the guy who mostly concentrated on attacking Islam, but committed his suicide in Notre Dame./HGL

1 comment: