Thursday 11 May 2023

Shout out for Latest on Antimodernism


Latest on Antimodernism
https://l-o-antimodernism.blogspot.com/


This blog only has two articles, and a page translating one of them into French, but it has lots of widgets, and these link to those of my other blogs that I still regularly update, including this one.

If you pass me by holding a cardboard, it may hold the URL of the blog or some of the blogs I latest updated. But on this one, you have any blog I am likely to update, and the five latest posts on it. As an example, I'll give two days, starting with Inventio Crucis, 3.V, and then adding one week later, 10.V, and I'all take three blogs I am very likely to update in the meantime. It will appear here on 11.V.2023./HGL

3.V.2023



Creation vs. Evolution



The widget is in the right hand margin. Here, only one article was written between the two occasions, so four out of five are identic in each widget, numbers 1 to 4 here:



are identic to numbers 2 to 5 in the one for 10.V.

Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere



The widget is below the articles.



New blog on the kid



The widget is actually in the blog header.



10.V.2023



Répliques Assorties



The widget to this French blog is just above that to the one below.



Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere





Creation vs. Evolution





New blog on the kid





A little misfortunate:





I tested the contact form, and this screenshot is from the minute after the button "envoyer" (send) was pushed. At 16:52, it still looks the same. I.e. the sending doesn't work. This was the second test, from a cyber, after already failing earlier from a library./HGL

Fixed?



From another library, it worked, no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment