Tuesday 8 October 2024

I don't believe in giving testimony, but here I was kind of challenged.


I saw the beginning of a video by Decrevi, and it seems a certain new soon to be cardinal (in the Church of Bergoglio) said sth to the effect of "nobody is converted by tabernacles" ...

Ennio Morricone - My Name is Nobody - Il Mio Nome è Nessuno (Album) High Quality Audio
Musica e Oltre Srl | 24 nov. 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duF1OQho1gc


Nobody? As with someone saying "nobody is geocentric these days" ... this film comes to mind. And especially the title. I think in the end times it's better to be known as "nobody" than as Polypheme (aka "one eye") ...

I was a child and I was not yet baptised.

I knew how in Catholic theology the tabernacle is where Jesus Christ Himself is kept, from school in Austria. I was to visit my sister, and I still recall the Catholic Church nearby and its tabernacle. I think it was after I left Austria, and this reminded me of the faith in the real presence.

If I tend to Mgr Lefebvre's more optimistic view of Novus Ordo, could sometimes be valid, it is because this was a Novus Ordo parish./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment