Monday 14 October 2024

Steven Anderson Might Merit Prison, But Not Psychiatry


Comments by Pris0nforPsychiatrists:



Pris0nforPsychiatrists
Many people need counselling and a listening ear not get kidnap and injected against their will and screamed at by Psych nurses all day


What he says corresponds to what I saw happen with mother, and what I experienced myself, the months I was spending there, in transfer from prison.
/Hans Georg Lundahl

Feed from:
Catholic Church DESTROYED by Israeli Missile; 8 Dead
Reason & Theology | 14.X.2024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2nZOGfgbg


BigStack
M brother worked at the state mental hospital. Not good what he saw.

Matthew Schmidt
@Pris0nforPsychiatrists Can I ask why you think prison for pyschiatrists? Just curious 😀

Pris0nforPsychiatrists
Many people have no clue how Psychiatrists and mental health workers “TREAT” phobias, for example. Say a patient has claustrophobia, they will “accidentally” lock the patient in a small closet for hrs


PS, I'd disagree with Steven Anderson on 50 persons being lunatics. The women ranting would arguably have been permanently frustrated from a life ruined by psychiatry and that never leaving them alone.

As to the idea he had no place to sleep in psychiatry, reminds me of the first night I ever spent in psychiatry, the idea seems to be to overwork someone to either check what he's prone to or to get more reasons to keep one./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment