Friday 18 October 2024

Woke Doctors, It Would Seem


they were so confused on how I got this bad of an injury in a high school 12:09 volleyball game right so then my mom finally had to be like well it was a guy 12:14 and that's why and they like were just so off after my mom said that they kind 12:20 of just stopped talking about it then they said I was like I they didn't want 12:25 to see me anymore basically the doctors at the hospital said said that they didn't want to see you anymore because 12:31 they found out the player was trans well they didn't word it that way but all of 12:36 a sudden I was no longer a patient at this neurologist place


A “Trans” Male Athlete Caused Her Brain Bleed. Now She Speaks Out | Guest: Payton McNabb | Ep 1085
Allie Beth Stuckey | 17.X.2024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOThZWNeSug

No comments:

Post a Comment