Tuesday 23 August 2022

I was going to extend condoleances to Alexander Dugin for his Daughter's Death ...


... while also stating that he wiould himself have deserved to be killed, just not his daughter.

I had simply confused him with Sergey Lavrov, a foreign minister who is trying on the international scene to defend the invasion and ask all states to abandon Ukraine.

But Dugin is another matter : while he and his daughter are strong supporters of the invasion that I oppose, they are not politicians or militaries.

They might have some blood indirectly on their pens or keyboards, but none on their hands.

Mr. Dugin, I want to express both sorrow for your daughter's death and also indignation at targetting civilians like her or you. Whoever did it./HGL

PS, sorry, I meant Aleksandr - my Russian is close to zero./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment