Saturday 22 April 2023

Are the Stats Explained by Shadow Banning?


Funny stats ... · Are the Stats Explained by Shadow Banning? · Still down low · Three Month Stats and Six Month Stats Up to St. George's Day

I can imagine more than one reason people could have for shadow banning me.

Not reasonable or legal reasons, but still subjective reasons to them.

I have more than once seen FB blocking me from sharing certain links, then it has relented, then back again. They are not in actual conflict with their policies, as stated on the site, but as the supposed conflicts with policies are reviewed manually, it is easy to cheat if you are in a moderator position.

But after having 3000 / day the last months before Christmas, whereof 2000 from France, and having now around 300 per day, shadow banning, once it is explained, comes to mind:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_banning

Let's suppose that Metin Arditi would hope to make me agree to be religious front man for some of the insanities in his latest novel (endorsed by heretical "theologians" from Lausanne and Geneva), he would be aware that, given my Catholic more like Rad Trad convictions, it would take some time to not just persuade me, but to brainwash me into being anywhere near useful.

But it would totally blight such a plan if it became widely known I had previous to that held what I now hold, Catholicism.

Hence, making it less known by shadow banning would be a temptation.

When I said "let's suppose" - I am not saying he actually is in such a plan. I don't know who is. But that kind of plan would be one option. Protestants and Jews concerned with me being the Antichrist (for being Catholic and against Protestantism and Judaism) and trying to give me just another chance would be another option. And Chinese Commies disliking what they see as unwanted and "unreasonable" (even mentally ill) disrespect of their dialectic materialist "wisdom" would be a third. Perhaps even Muslims willing to give me "another chance" would be a fourth.

It's in the nature of shadow banning that the person exposed to it cannot trace the source. I therefore cannot trace the motive in its exact determination, since it would depend on the moderator in question being a more or less liberal (but radically Antichristian) Jew like Metin Arditi or a Fundamentalist Muslim (I heard some of them were in FB France, but research engines = google, other company, other employees, other moderators) or a Chinese Communist. Plus, one of these might obviously use some other of these as front - several different motives could coincide.

An upcoming post (will be made today, probably, but appear for next week), will compare the stats for the last three months (with a total that is then divided by 91 for daily average) with those of last six months (with a total that is then divided by 182 for daily average).

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
St. Epipodius of Lyons
22.IV.2023

Lugduni, in Gallia, sancti Epipodii, qui, in persecutione Antonini Veri, cum Alexandro collega tentus, ibidem, post dira tormenta, martyrium abscissione capitis complevit.

1 comment: