Saturday 11 November 2023

I tried to Sign a Petition


Boy in vaccine ad has died suddenly: stop COVID shots for children
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/protect-children


On the one hand, I found 10,510 had increased to 10,511, on the other hand, I found this notification:



I do not know exactly what happened.

We have had previous delivery problems with this email address (SPAM related).


I have two theories, and I don't know which is the correct one:
  • some have spam marked my email, possibly by sending mails falsely sent from it, possibly in response to their irritation at my emails, which were not spam, and the spam marking has made it difficult to LifeSiteNews to use my signatures;
  • LifeSiteNews itself has spam marked my email, for instance for mentioning that "Francis" is probably not the Pope if what they say about him is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment