Saturday 16 March 2024

As I Mentioned


Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere: Some Guys Hope to Get me Zionist · New blog on the kid: As I Mentioned

And my mother and I have been persecuted for being Christians, with at least participation from Zionist relatives, Atheist or even Jewish.


I will not give names, but I could if asked by the police. And details about:

  • mental hospitals
  • custody fights
  • refusals to liberate money due in heritage, at key points past and present ...


What would their goal be?

Well, take a look at this channel:

History Valley
https://www.youtube.com/@History-Valley/videos


Jacob Berman has hosted, among other enemies of Christianity:

  • Dr. Candida Moss
  • Dr. Bart D. Ehrman
  • Dr. James D. Tabor
  • Dr. Robyn Faith Walsh


The question is not if these people have Academic credentials. The question is whether a Christian ought to have such deference to their Academic credentials that he ends up questioning his Christianity. If you say "it's appropriate, but it's his own choice" that's your outlook. But to me there seem to be people who do not want to leave this just optional. On their view I'm retarded and my "growing up" would equal getting around to Dr. Candida Moss (whose disingenious view on Nero's persecution I am currently commenting on).

There are three possible reasons for that goal overriding, with them my freedoms:

  • a huge horror of Christianity, especially Roman Catholic Christianity of a non-compromising and traditional minded
  • a huge over respect for family ties, and for family wanting me to "see reason" and treating me as a child if I refuse to do what they call such a thing (even if I'm 55)
  • a huge interest in my person.


There are two possible ways in which some could have a huge interest in my person:

  • I they could be over-excited of what I could do, if I left Christianity
  • II they could be hateful over what I am doing, and would do still more, unless I were so far marginalised by this persecution.


I a) There are Jews who look for a Messiah other than Jesus. They would be aware, if they thought me dynastically possible, that my Christianity is an obstacle to my claiming a post which I hold Jesus already has.

I b) There might be psychologists or psychiatrists who think I could get out from a secret watchlist for, not pedophile offendors who have been judged, but people who are considered as suffering pedophilia or hebephilia, if I only consented to sleep around and show my willingness to sleep with someone over 18 (even if I might in fact be waiting for someone to become 18).

II a) There are people (Jews and others) who are aware I have some resources of argument, and in Swedish there are people who really prefer to suddenly switch off comprehension and claim I'm incomprehensible. Here is an example:

HGL'S F.B. WRITINGS : Rosén, vs Nygren
https://hglsfbwritings.blogspot.com/2024/03/rosen-vs-nygren.html


Isak Nygren
Hans-Georg Lundahl Du skriver helt obegripligt. Jag är inte JV, men de har betydligt mer rätt än vad Katolska kyrkan har.


Obviously I was not totally incomprehensible if he got it right that I suspected him of an anti-trinitarian spectrum close to the JWs ...

II b) There are people who know the concept of self fulfilling prophecy, and are concerned Christians who take the Apocalypse literally could trigger it actually becoming tragic news. Dr. James D. Tabor has a treasonous history in persuading David Koresh to get out from a besieged place and he was then killed. But he's still very concerned with people taking the Apocalypse literally especially as a timetable for the end times.

And I am obviously known for stating we are in the end times, Antichrist and the False Prophet are probably already known people : Putin and Antipope Bergoglio. I have also stated I suspected the mask and vaccine mandates to be the mark of the beast (featuring Med Corps / Marxists in the role of the beast, as per Greek gematria of the five cases of Apollon).

II c) There are people who think I am the Antichrist, and they may be concerned to be holding me back, thinking it's their duty up to when they are raptured. Here is a German who considered me as both Armmilus and Antichrist:

vhbb5
@Hans-Georg Lundahl Ich verwechsle gar nichts! Ich habe Sie als Antichrist (1) identifiziert!

(1) Der Antichrist (deutsch auch: Widerchrist, Endchrist) ist eine Figur der Apokalypse, die als Gegenspieler und Gegenmacht Jesu Christi vor dessen Wiederkunft erwartet wird. Der Begriff stammt aus dem Neuen Testament, wird nur in den Johannesbriefen benutzt und bezeichnet dort einen Menschen, der „gegen den [von Gott] Gesalbten auftritt und falsche Lehren über ihn verbreitet. Der Begriff wurde in der Christentumsgeschichte auf viele verschiedene Personen und Mächte der Gegenwart bezogen und ausgedeutet. Auch neuzeitliche europäische Kulturphilosophie und Literatur haben sich mit ihm befasst. Er ist vergleichbar mit dem jüdischen Armilus und dem islamischen Dadschdschal.


Antworten nach Sorte: Jemand hält mich für den Antichrist
https://antw-n-sorte.blogspot.com/2019/03/hans-georg-lundahl-039-ku-klux-klan_14.html


While we are on German, someone else considers the youth needs to be protected against my influence:

PreußenHeute
... Ihre Weltsicht ist lächerlich. Sie haben die Freiheit, sie zu behalten, aber sie ist trotzdem lächerlich, und es wäre ein Schaden für unsere Gesellschaft, wenn Sie sie an wehrlose kritikunfähige junge Menschen weitertragen würden.


As his view was somewhat more nuanced, here is the whole dialogue, up to when I blocked him:

Antworten nach Sorte: So was nennt mann Saupreißn
https://antw-n-sorte.blogspot.com/2024/03/so-was-nennt-mann-sauprein.html


Yes, I think with all this around, it is rational for me to conclude that some of the things I have failed to achieve, it's not just a question about my possible ineptitude, it's a question about people actually blocking.

Everyone who knows I am a fairly peaceful person, with some sense of cordiality and human fraternity, and an actually remarkable self control in face of pains and provocations, and still hates what I have to say, is able to mobilise the paranoia of other people, misconstruing things that are my actual positions, but misconstruing what they are about. Well, some may not be morally able to commit that duplicity, but obviously some who did commit it were also able to do so.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
First Vespers of St. Patrick
evening of 16.III.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment