Saturday 11 March 2023

I wanted to wait with condoleances until I knew who the gunman was.


Hamburg shooting: Police spoke to gunman weeks before attack
By Jenny Hill in Hamburg and Gareth Evans in London, BBC News, 19 hours ago
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64918160


Some will pretend, it is mainly about his mental health problems. Which is bad for people who are supposed to have that. But watch this:

Officials said the suspect had "ill feelings" towards the religious community, of which he had previously been a member before leaving "on bad terms".

...

On Friday, Hamburg Police Chief Ralf Martin Meyer said officers visited the man in February after they received an anonymous letter claiming he "bore particular anger toward religious believers, in particular toward Jehovah's Witnesses".


Could it be something about deconversion methods? Or did he deconvert only "on his own"? I doubt it.

Either way, while I'd recommend any JW to become Catholic, I'd not recommend them to become Atheist - I wouldn't recommend anyone to become Atheist (even if it might be a step up for a Carthaginian Molochist, if that were a thing).

To those surviving, my condoleances.

To me, people of your persuasion have shown kindness. May God lead you to the full truth, and meanwhile, may he heal your sorrows.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
St. Firminus of Amiens
11.III.2023

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermin

No comments:

Post a Comment