Monday 13 March 2023

Spammers' Choice


I removed spam comments. The posts where these commenters tried to promote their stuff are hereby promoted as my stuff:

VI Frozen With Hypnosis · XIX Personal Hypno Dictionary · XLI - Catholicism and Hypnosis · XLVI - Related on Other Blog (The blogs is adult content, i e 13+ but I could add parental advisory for younger).

C'est quoi un URL? Doit-il être en bon français? Non, mais unique! (FR) · I Missed There Is a New Book by Elena Maria Vidal · Datation de Carbone 14, comment ça carre avec la Chronologie Biblique (FR) · What Readers Should Expect from my Blogs

[An Author's Aside]

News from Sweden (my country)

No More Freewill Than a Bowl of Sugar, Cashmore?

Linguistics for Romanides: Greek, Latin, Patois

A more serious thing, and this is not spam, it seems James Bogle is trying to gaslight me even more, as can be seen from his (if such) comment under my post with our debate:

While the Debate May be Over, It is Yet to be Reviewed

It would seem the attempt at gaslighting is fairly serious, since I had a medical practitioner from UK contacting me at quora. I blocked him when it seemed he was trying to get my confidence for what could be a "consultation" ...

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
St. Christina
13.III.2023

In Perside sanctae Christinae, Virginis et Martyris.

No comments:

Post a Comment