Tuesday 1 August 2023

My Preference for Marriage is Not a Demonic Attack on Chastity


Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere: Fr. Joseph Morgan, CPM, on Fake Catholics · New blog on the kid: My Preference for Marriage is Not a Demonic Attack on Chastity

In my comments on a video by Joseph Morgan, Fathers of Mercy, I had written

OR - who pretend my way of not being darnel is living up to the model of St. Francis, which is beyond what I have professed, I am a layman.


I come across this:

Fr. Chad Ripperger – This Is The Way Demon Attacks Chastity! 95% Of Catholics Don’t Know About This
Most Holy Trinity, 27 July 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVQWoqJ_Qc


Again, if I want to marry, that is not a demonic attack on chastity, and pretending it is, is a way of destroying my chances of getting married./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment