Saturday 21 October 2023

A Lot of Countries Seem Eager to Judge me Based on One Page View in a Week


I am not close to quarterway through, and already I have these "other countries" blog after blog.



I think it is the one of 112 which comes after countries of 2 views over the week. That would make it minimum 61 countries. On the other hand, if 343 views are 1 country each, that makes more countries than there are on earth. Probably "other" also involves VPN-views trying to hide the location it was viewed from. There is some time since "undisclosed location" was a category on page views.

Anyway, it seems like some guys have been sending out post urls or blog urls to country after country, and have gotten lots of 1 view responses to the initiative, meaning whoever did that was content with LOTS of countries brought together for very superficial judgement.

My problem is not having many viewers, either in Singapore or in Israel, my problem is when certain viewer groups act to deprive me of other viewers that would be closer to my heart. Like in France or on US./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment