- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Wednesday, 25 April 2018
I Think it was Logical the West was Allied with Zia ul Haq
I think it was a good thing the Taliban helped to oust the Soviets from Afghanistan, and that happened partly because of him. Therefore the fall, or apparent fall, of Communism too.
It would have been logical for the West to be loyal to his memory and be his or their allies - except in a case where Muslims like they and he persecute Christians.
It would be sad if execution of Asia Bibi were to destroy the otherwise good relations, I am not saying those Muslims right now have, but had and could have again, with the West./HGL