Tuesday 21 May 2019

Back in Clinton's Time, a Girl of Twelve Married


I read it in a girls' magazine in Sweden back then, and no, the reason I was reading it was not wanting to be girly, it was wanting to know girls better than I would by reading men's magazines.

Anyway, the story as I recall it is this, a girl in South Carolina of 12 hated school, and found a way to quit school legally, by marrying a man.

She picked an old man. In the interview she said "it's not too bad, just some kissing" (he might have been too old to go further than that). Not precisely how one usually imagines marriage, but she might have found he had some virility left when a bit later she wanted it. If not, she was at least widowed soon enough.

Anyway, Bill Clinton, a somewhat perverted man according to the Lewinsky story, was shocked. He said, it would not longer be allowed to do so anywhere in the union. Years later when I was into a US girl residing in South Carolina, I found the marital age there was 16, so I presume Clinton kept this promise to Puritans.

I have been against this raising of the marital age, and I have been targetted as a potential (or even actual) pedophile (whatever that means, it's Greek to me) over it.

Meanwhile, it seems while the targetting of "pedophiles" is supposed to keep children and young adults (sometimes mislabelled children) "safe", they are not quite so:

The Essence of Evil: Sex with Children Has Become Big Business in America
MAY 07, 2019 | BY JOHN W. WHITEHEAD
https://ahtribune.com/us/3122-sex-with-children-has-become-big-business-in-america.html


Children, young girls—some as young as 9 years old—are being bought and sold for sex in America. The average age for a young woman being sold for sex is now 13 years old.


And here is one more:

Who buys a child for sex? Otherwise ordinary men from all walks of life.

“They could be your co-worker, doctor, pastor or spouse,” writes journalist Tim Swarens, who spent more than a year investigating the sex trade in America.


In other words, the kind of guys who have been targetting me as someone to keep an outcast, to "keep children safe" - right?

Debbie, a straight-A student who belonged to a close-knit Air Force family living in Phoenix, Ariz., is an example of this trading of flesh. Debbie was 15 when she was snatched from her driveway by an acquaintance-friend. Forced into a car, Debbie was bound and taken to an unknown location, held at gunpoint and raped by multiple men. She was then crammed into a small dog kennel and forced to eat dog biscuits. Debbie’s captors advertised her services on Craigslist. Those who responded were often married with children, and the money that Debbie “earned” for sex was given to her kidnappers. The gang raping continued. After searching the apartment where Debbie was held captive, police finally found Debbie stuffed in a drawer under a bed. Her harrowing ordeal lasted for 40 days.


But this straight-A student was obviously, at 15, "too young to marry," right?

An average person of 15 probably wants sex. In a calm society, no rock and roll, no overfeeding, a person of 15 could perhaps wait a few years to marriage, while already having chosen the beau or the belle. When I was 14, I dreamt of making love declarations to a girl, then her finding this touching, then us engaging, then us marrying at 18. I did not dream of getting to bed with her at once.

But I was denied that with some brutality. Her seducer who later dumped her took his time to brag about the seduction and put me down on the ground when I tried to hit him. At my love declaration, she had found me creepy, the feminists at that school encouraged this reaction, I was sent to psychologists, and I was denied the opportunity of homeschooling next year in ninth grade, I was bound for another school, getting a choice between a school for among others at least retards and a boarding school with lots of Swedes of international background.

It was at that school, when I was 15 and my third great love 12 / 13 (?) that her brother tried to tell me about "pedophilia is wrong". I didn't get it then, I do not get it now. If people who consider me as a retard will continue trying to "teach me" till I die, I will die harrassed by them. Neither first, nor second, nor third love interest, nor any later one (beyond a few seconds or half an hour of reverie) was as young as nine or ten.

So, people of 15 are denied making preparations for marriage, some years in advance.

They are also exposed to sensual music, rock and roll, lambada etc. They are also told to eat well and to do lots of physical training - which will also make the libido stronger.

In other words, demanding they wait totally to 18 is like inviting them to some mischief before 18. Obviously the guys who are able to impose this are also in part the ones who profit from this child traficking.

I am glad Debbie was saved. I would not be glad if she was further traumatised by those saving her, if she should find a decent guy, by being torn from him just because she isn't whatever is the legal age in her state. With more 15 years olds married, fewer would be available for targetting by such criminal networks.

This is not a publicity for Russia, where legal age everywhere is 18, since Russian revolution, US at least has some states with 16 and some states with derogations under 16 under special circumstances. US was obviously even better before Clinton.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
St Valens, Bishop and
Martyr with three boys*
21.V.2019

* Sancti Valentis Episcopi, qui, una cum tribus pueris, necatus est. It is also St Eugène de Mazenod. Or venerable, since beatification and canonisation are invalid.

No comments:

Post a Comment