Friday 31 May 2019

I Hope Other Christians had a Decent Ascension Feast


Mine was partly spoiled by some factors, but just after it ended and I got to a cyber, I saw the erroneous and actually probably heretical "Ascended Beyond Space and Time" by one "HENRY KARLSON".

Christ has not ceased to have a body and the fact it is spiritual does not mean it is not corporeal.

As to "not corporeal" check this:

"See my hands and feet, that it is I myself; handle, and see: for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as you see me to have."
[Luke 24:39]

Before you go off a tangent on a word choice in 1 Corinthians 15.

And since it is a body, it needs place and time to exist.

Therefore, Christ did ascent to Heaven, but Heaven does not mean "beyond space and time"./HGL

Update on Pentecost eve:

Hans-Georg Lundahl
8 days ago
Ascended beyond Earth atmosphere and beyond the orbits of moon, sun, planets, and arguably fix stars, but NOT beyond space and NOT beyond time.

corky
4 days ago
What does beyond space and time mean anyway? Is there any such thing?

Hans-Georg Lundahl
[just tried]
Yes, there is.

You look straight ahead, then imagine same direction in reverse, you look right and you look left and you look up and you look down.

That's space.

Time is like, you were an adorable child quite some time ago.

That's time.

Media preview placeholder
We are unable to post your comment because you have been banned by Henry Karlson. Find out more.


And I had thought, naively, to get a debate there .../HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment