Thursday 8 November 2018

When Debating


Explaining first version of my answer on paint document from two screen shots below : when using "paste" I first got nothing and then a triple repetition.

Then I try to blue and delete them and back button does not work.

Second version, with answer inserted, but not yet posted, is after I try several times to use "enter" to post comment and get only the pointer one step lower.

This happened at Nanterre University Library. Date and time inserted from the two screen shots.



At 18:19, still impossible to post by pushing "enter".

Dito at 18:20.

Oh, by the way, Michael Snoeck is a Dutchman living in Gothenburg, not for from my father who is similarily prejudiced against Catholicism, and he is group admin.

I am not saying he directly caused problems with that comment, not saying he didn't, but I am saying that he could have an interest contacting some who would, and Nanterre University has both a more Protestant than Catholic bias, and a more Communist than Conservative one (though Bruno Gollnisch is from here) and has a corps of security guards with not too few Muslims. Especially since those shootings in France.

But he may have contacted them, and if not, they may have sympathised./HGL

18:24, same story.



18:33, interesting twist. Same group, same FB, from same Nanterre University LIbrary, I just succeeded in posting another comment on another thread.

Could Nanterre UL be innocent and Michel Snoeck the guy who muted? Or is someone at Nanterre UL being selective so as to sow suspicions?

Here is anyway the other response which I did succeed in posting:



And when I tried previously to copy the comment I couldn't post and then paste to other document, I succeeded first, but had to copy sth else, and now I can't copy. I think, after all, it would be some computer admin at Nanterre UL, who can watch what I try to do with blueing and copying./HGL

I happened to glitch by watching updates in the tab with that comment, and when reconsidering to watch in other tab, and left the key up.

The updates didn't go away:



Ah, wait - it could simply be one tab going into a bug.

Here are same comment posted (after manual copying to notepad) in another tab, and the one with the bug still in a bug:



So, yes, theoretically both sides could be innocent./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment