Saturday 16 April 2022

In memoriam Rob Skiba


A greeting I put to those surviving him, after seeing the opening of a video say repeatedly "Rob Skiba was, he was" and checking an article:

Daily Beast : Anti-Vax Flat Earth Preacher Dies of COVID-19
‘TAKE ON THE WORLD’ Kelly Weill Reporter
Updated Oct. 14, 2021 4:49PM ET / Published Oct. 14, 2021 4:30PM ET
https://www.thedailybeast.com/flat-earth-preacher-rob-skiba-dies-of-covid-19


Here is my greeting to his survivors:

It would seem to me, the classic death from Covid is a kind of allergic reaction. Too many antibodies.

This means the infection is dangerous, and it also means vaccines are dangerous.

I'd have loved to see him as a Catholic before he went ... not meaning the Bergoglio style.


Some things didn't come out exactly right, cysteines (is that the word?) are not antibodies but another part of the immune reaction, and obviously, the classic covid death involves that taking place in the lungs, the vaccine related deaths are really about antibodies and blood clots - elsewhere. Not that I am a medical practitioner or studied medicine, but my mother did, this is from the scraps I could gather from what she taught me./HGL

PS, I haven't watched their video yet, but even so, here I share it:

PART 2 - Revelation 12 and the Nuremburg Connection
Première diffused 22 hours ago | Rob Skiba
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7knfLjjWaw


It may involve errors about the apocalypse, I haven't seen it yet, but here we go.

PPS - I did not spot any obvious error, since Preterism is not condemned, and even less dogmatised : his idea was multiple fulfilments, there are prior fulfilments before the apocalyptic one (and destruction of Jerusalem is arguably one that comes closer than any other)./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment