- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"...
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Saturday, 29 July 2017
Charlie Gard died, I read.
Doctors decided his death, basically killed him, at least cut off the life support they had provided - and stopped parents from getting another one, from someone else.
Another baby died in Belgium. Parents were sued for involuntary homicide - for not doing what the doctors would have done. I think the father is in prison, now.
Is the European law for those killing deliberately and against those killing involuntarily?
No, it is more simply for doctors and against parents. In other cases, for doctors and against patients.
Are doctors forming a new tyranny? I am afraid so.
Hans Georg Lundahl
St. Olav, King and Martyr
The Magician's Twin: C.S. Lewis and the Case against Scientism