- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Monday, 10 July 2017
You can't rely on this in Paris
The Hoods : Baking with Sunshine
Unlike Tanzania, Paris had soaking rain this morning. Believe me! I was there (I am in Nanterre now, about 30 km West of Paris).
Unlike Tanzania, in Paris you can't rely on sunshine for baking or cooking food.
Some people think globalist. It would be exaggerated to say the present globalist régime reason in these exact terms:
"solar ovens don't work in Paris. Therefore we can't let people rely on them anywhere, not even in Tanzania."
But there are minds who want solutions for everywhere and always only, to which local solutions and temporary solutions basically stink, and if they are not attacking solar ovens in Tanzania, they are doing similarily absurd decisions where they do have power.
Hans Georg Lundahl
Seven Martyr Sons of Felicitas