Thursday 3 January 2019

Trying to Sign for Zodhiates and Failing


On the Holy Family as Refugees · Trying to Sign for Zodhiates and Failing · As Said - Will Trump do the Right Thing?

Click to enlarge this picture for full text:



Some may think it's imprudent on my part to show the email hgl@dr.com - but no, it's my so to speak public communications email.

But the really funny thing is, while it is the email the petition was sent to - it says in red:

Email is not accepting messages from us.


This is the first time this happens with this email (or others that I recall).

That said, I think YOU should sign for Zodhiates.

Here is the email to the petition:

https://lifepetitions.com/petition/zodhiates-scotus-vote

Please sign, since I can't! Not right now, at any rate!/HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment