Sunday 24 September 2023

This Year, Our Lady of Mercy Falls on a Lord's Day


More precisely, the seventeenth Lord's Day after Pentecost.

Robert E. Ritchie sent me a letter reminding me of the feast, nice of him, it's not totally useless to subscribe to America Needs Fatima, or Return to Order or to Tradition, Family Property. However, he invited me to join in a certain prayer, which I cannot touch.

Here is my reply to him:

I will arguably pray, but not with you.

"On this feast day, please join me in praying a Hail Mary for all those enslaved to sin, addiction, mental illness or any one of Satan’s shackles so prevalent today."


Some people are more enslaved to actual slavehunt because they are taken as addicts or mentally ill, than they are, if at all, enslaved to such things or to sin.

Jesus came to set us free from sin, and we pray for people to be delivered from original and mortal sin every single day.

Today's feast is for praying against a specific social institution known as slavery, especially when the enslaved or the ones targetted for upcoming enslavement are Christians and their captors or wannabe captors aren't.

Hans Georg Lundahl


Our Lady of Mercy, pray for us!
Gilbert Keith Chesterton, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment