However, as for their setting out, I had a scenario, I just asked someone about technical details of it involving speed of light and computer animation of the approach, supposing:
- stars are one light day away, and that is where they start riding
- they ride at half light speed
- light travels at normal speed
- they go in Cross formation
- they circle Earth with the aether.
The guy might not agree with this Geocentric that stars are that close, but he might be curious as how it would look. So am I, after seeing I had made some naïve assumptions about it./HGL