I cannot absolutely guarantee that they had me in mind as being able to listen, but then I cannot guarantee that they hadn't.
They said in India Catholics, Hindoos and Muslims coexist.
But not always peacefully:
National Catholic Reporter : India's minority Christians struggle against violence and persecution
The Wickipeejuh : Anti-Christian violence in India
I have also read bad reports about how Portuguese India (popularily known as Goa) was first swamped by non-residents immigrating to take residence and then marooned by their vote to join "Republic of India" or "Bhārat Gaṇarājya".
I am not impressed by such coexistence./HGL
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"...
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond