- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"...
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Saturday, 1 October 2016
Introducing two Writers
A blogger called Bear (and claiming to be under patronage of St Corbinian):
St. Corbinian's Bear : Things Are Not as Bad as You Think - They're a Lot Worse
A paper published writer called Timothy Capps, Esq. Not sure he appreciates Chesterton's observation on the letters Esq. But he has the endorsement of Bear, so he'll probably be decent anyway:
TIMOTHY CAPPS, Esq.
author (under shorter version Tim Capps) of