- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Friday, 14 October 2016
After Christmas Day came Holy Innocents (More Links)
Have you read of Trudeau? A new Herod type.
Vox Cantoris : CANADIAN CATHOLIC BISHOPS CONGRATULATE FASCIST PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA
I commented among other things that one aspect of title is belittling to Il Duce.
And as we think of the discomforts of the Flight into Egypt, here is a Saint who knew discomfort:
The True Story of St. Christina the Astonishing, the Indestructible Miracle-Woman
Since Chesterton considered that Herod was more or less possessed (at least highly demon driven), here is about someone else who might have been so:
A Catholic Life : Martin Luther Admitted to Conversations with the Devil
Which links to this article on Scribd:
The Spirit of Martin Luther
Uploaded by Matthew Plese