- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Friday, 9 March 2018
Muslims and Psychiatry
Are Muslims threatening the freedom in the West through psychiatry?
Well, look how psychiatry might seem to function in Egypt, in a Muslim country:
The Mohammad he is speaking to is a young atheist.
The atheist is wrong. But that doesn't make psychiatry right.
And while atheism is so common in France, atheists are not in any way menaced, some others, like Christians of a more radically faithful type may be (Catholicism in France is not very faithful, most of it).
Hans Georg Lundahl
St Francesca Romana