Monday 8 October 2018

I am Once Again Cleaning Up Spammers' Work


Two of these posts right now have - I might delete it before I publish it - spam from Indonesia, which came 27 Sept. It seems that the Tsunami came 28 Sept, but since Indonesia is in an earlier tz than Paris, and since the blog is in Paris tz, and one spam comment is registered as 9:39 in the morning, our tz, this would have been in Indonesia in the evening of the 27th and next day, well, the storm came. Oh, another one even 22:19. On a blog which still is in Pacicic tz, bc I didn't bother to change. In Indonesia, that would have been the same day as the storm came.



The problem is not one spammer trying to get attention for a product. The problem is, blog posts with spam under them to some make my blogs look bad, these spammers are used to discredit my blogs. Well, it would seem God doesn't like those tactics.

Perhaps He likes my blogs, or perhaps He's being loyal to a man arriving in Santiago de Compostela on foot 14 years ago, the day before yesterday. Or perhaps both.

Here are anyway the spammed posts, and I am cleaning up. I do not hold the spammer as a person responsible, I think he or she was told to spam me. By someone way more powerful.

deretour

Piracy and slavehunt are not Christian things

Triviū, Quadriviū, 7 cætera

This is not a writing company.
Considering Newton … Gravely
"'The high tide,' King Alfred said...

New blog on the kid

Chesterton is always good
I think Elena Maria Vidal Deserves This : My Reblogging Her Post
Are Jews Hacking my Account to Delete Posts?
Deepfake - a Technology Open for Abuse
Le But de la Législation Anti-Trust n'était pas de détruire la propriété privée

Palaeocritti Blog

Dinogorgon

Creation vs. Evolution

I Like "Miacis Cognitus"

Great Bishop of Geneva!

Restorationism is Consistent Protestantism

Having gone through the posts, I found the spammers had done me a service by the choice of posts. These posts were good ones to share again. So, it could also have been someone in Indonesia overreacting to them spamming my blogs or going to them.

But obviously, I prefer other ways of getting my blog posts known.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Nanterre UL
St. Bridget of Vadstena
8.X.2018

No comments:

Post a Comment