Mark Shea stated he loved Bergoglio because Bergoglio had spoken up for a welcome for children who flee from - was it poverty and violence? - when they come illegally. But has Bergoglio spoken up for those oppressed by psychiatry? No. Two women have. A mother for her daughter, and a lawyer for both. Meet the Detroit Mother Maryanne Godboldo and the Atterney Allison Folmar:
The Fight Against Forced Psychiatric Drugging & Illegal Seizure of Children- Attorney Allison Folmar
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond