- A vector due East is a vector tangentially upward
- A Satellite a) above Earth,
b) drawing its distance to centre of Earth,
c) getting it due East from original pos[ition], continuing three quarters distance
d) then it should be 5 units above Earth at new location [the diagonal on diagram is physically also a vertical].
e) But it is actually only as high, due to gravitation.
- Rotation East is compensated by daily rotation, whether that of Earth East or that of æther West, Geographically
- α = theoretical angle, the one physically gone through by satellite through space
β angle of daily turning, heliocentric model, place on Earth [also] turning East
β angle of daily turning, Geocentric model, æther/space turnig West
@ diagram: α satellite / β space
Geographic angle [Eastward] = α - β
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Tuesday, 15 July 2014
Diagrams for Geostationary Satellites (Either Cosmology)
1) Correspondence of Hans Georg Lundahl : With Tom Trinko on Physics of Geocentrism, First Rounds, 2) With Tom Trinko again, Second rounds, 3) Tom Trinko, Third Rounds, Broadening Discussion on Aether, 4) New blog on the kid : Was Not Doing My Best Either - Should have Referred to Tolkien, 5) Diagrams for Geostationary Satellites (Either Cosmology), 6) Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere : ... on Heliocentrism and Positive Claims Demanding Positive Evidence