Wednesday 31 January 2018

Eric Trump to me


Update, see also:

Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere : About Amtrak Accident
Saturday, February 3, 2018
http://assortedretorts.blogspot.com/2018/02/about-amtrak-accident.html






I get a feeling that the White House is trying to rule through the movement which brought Trump to the White House. Normally, in a democracy or other elective system, the elected are supposed to rule for the good of all citizens, and through normal administration. Not for the exclusive good of those having voted for them or thought of as typical voters and through using the voting campaign as a parallel administration.

Perhaps former administrations have been really bad, so Trump needs this kind of stuff. I am not sure. That they have been really bad is sure, but is each and all administrator who was put in place on each and every level by Obama or Bush or Clinton administrations automatically suspect of being anti-Trump, against his President? Let's hope not.

Meanwhile, I am getting mails on this kind of thing, because I tried to get in touch with Trump on his victory and still have not got an answer. I am not so far a US resident (except very briefly in 1977, when starting to learn English, next summer was UK), and am not a US but a Swedish Citizen. I am not sure I would join the Republican party if it were legal. I don't know if it is legal for foreigners not résidents to join it.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Cergy, Astrolabe
St. John Bosco
31.I.2018

PS, there is more:

No comments:

Post a Comment