- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Thursday, 25 January 2018
Mr. Trump : Please Abolish School Compulsion for those whose Parents Can't or Won't Homeschool
AND lower, union wide, age of marriage. At least with parental consent, one should be able to be married and out of school at 15.
Why am I saying this?
It seems a certain John Horvath II asked why things like this happen:
The Telegraph : Kentucky school shooting: 15-year-old gunman kills two classmates and injures 17 others
By Telegraph Reporters 23 January 2018 • 11:41pm
Not yet checked if it was rhetorical, suspect he hasn't found my solution if he presents one./HGL