Kent Hovind Update: A Four Day Old Letter Indicates That Solitary Conditions Are Cold & Miserable
If he is in cells where he risks pneumonia, there are two possibilities - trying to kill, or trying to break the spirit. As for me, I have heard how the latter has been used by prison authorities on someone whom I spent prison with. Even if he is sick, he might probably be taken out and saved, but when he is weakened, he may be humiliated because of that. And that man, according to what I heard, was an ex drug dealer.
7 * 10 feet = 2 * 3 meters. Pretty closed in. But worse, keeping it cold without a blanket. Or presumably without a blanket./HGL
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond