- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Sunday, 17 September 2017
And in Case Someone Wd Call Mark Shea a Dhimmi : Look Here
From Islam to Christ: One Woman's Path through the Riddles of God
Paperback – August 4, 2017
by Derya Little (Author)
Yes, this is not Mark Shea, it is Derya Little. So what has she to do with Mark Shea? Here, back on his blog:
I Interviewed Derya Little, Author of From Islam to Christ
SEPTEMBER 16, 2017 BY MARK SHEA
PS, hearing her question "why couldn't God use evolution" is a bit like "why couldn't God just forgive, without sacrifice?" - the answer to both is : God is good, God is holy, He doesn't put us in too bad positions either morally nor theoretically.
See more thereon:
Creation vs. Evolution : Scenario impossible
And if you happen to think this is not Catholic, if you consider it kind of "Talmudic" to be Creationist, look here:
Creation vs. Evolution : I have been Asked if Kent Hovind didn't have Talmudic Positions?
In which, I quote the Magisterium of Pope St Pius X./HGL