Tuesday 30 July 2024

Sacré-Cœur Was Shining, When Paris Was Dark?


New blog on the kid: Sacré-Cœur Was Shining, When Paris Was Dark? · God's or Man's Anger? · Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere: Edward Pleń (Sharing a Story)

I don't know what time Paris went dark, I didn't see it, but several have commented and shown footages.

Satan’s Olympic Ceremony Foretells the Destruction of Paris. Boycott the Olympics and its sponsors.
Queen of Peace Media | 29 July 2024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AACB8qdlP_A


Here is a report from someone else:

Paris is hit by a 'power blackout', claim social media users - a day after city was battered by rain and transport system was brought to its knees by protesters
By Shannon Mcguigan | Published: 01:12 BST, 28 July 2024 | Updated: 02:31 BST, 28 July 2024
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13680143/Paris-hit-power-outage-hours-city-battered-rain-transport-brought-knees-protesters-backlash-grows-opening-ceremony.html


I don't know when exactly this is supposed to have happened. Wait, "12:40 AM" (40 minutes past midnight) "July 28, 2024" ... I could have been asleep that moment./HGL

PS, while I am not disputing it happened, I have notions that it could be arranged by some filters. I'd like an eyewitness to speak, not just show footages./HGL

PPS, can someone confirm Fr. Charles Nectau existed?/HGL

PPPS, obviously everything is not on the internet yet, but pretty much is. I looked for Nectau, Necto, Necteau, and for the first on google, qwant and duckduckgo, isn't there./HGL

PPPPS — I walked up to Sacré-Cœur and through the phone at the porch of the pilgrims' and adoration hostel, a woman (who did not go out to me and did not let me in) said it was fake news. The area is highly supervised by military and police right now, so pressure can have been put to say that, but on the other hand, it actually could probably be fake news, I'll try to check with a film expert, but I think it could be faked by filters./HGL

PPPPPS a new layer when I go to a site called fact check. Here is their version:

Fact Check: Power Outages In Paris Day After Olympics Opening Ceremony Were Small
Fact Check | Jul 29, 2024 by: Ophélie Dénommée-Marchand
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2024/07/fact-check-power-outages-in-paris-day-after-olympics-opening-ceremony-were-small.html


The take was: power outage did occur, several arrondissements, electricity was restored within 10 minutes, the Eiffel Tower was not affected, Sacré-Cœur was, the twitter image had taken lit up Sacré-Cœur from a stock image ...

The three videos where, on one of them I think there was a moving footage, suggesting something other than a stock image still, are not viewable from this library./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment