Friday 5 July 2024

I did not consider this a spam domain ...


Your request looks like spam.

*** Forbidden. hgl@dr.com: Mail domain for disposable emails. Your IP belongs to a high spam risk network. Please, try again without VPN. Anti-Spam by CleanTalk. ***


I'm not a doctor, I'm aware in the US doctors use or used to use emails ending in dr.com. I am not a doctor, I do not try to impersonate a doctor, but my parents both were physicians, so, I thought it a somewhat appropriate reference to them.

What has happened? Is it "CleanTalk"? Is it VPN? As to my IP, it's simply a library in Paris. That's the kind of computers I have access to, libraries and cybers, and both will on occasion be abused to send spam. Personally, I was not using any VPN, so, if the idea was I was located in US, pretended to be located in Paris through a VPN, and should try with my real IP adress in the US, sorry, I don't have one./HGL

PS, this happened as I was trying to ask someone a question on Amalecites and wish him a Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment