You prayed the Rosary, Foley. Not meaning all the world was a sheltered child, but much of the Western world was.
Here is a link to your article:
Phone call home
A letter from James Foley, Arts ’96, to Marquette.
It seems your executioner spoke English with a British accent. I wonder how many well educated Arabs do so, to avoid the US accent of Israelis, while also avoiding the stain of speaking with a totally non-Western accent.
Hans Georg Lundahl
Sts Euprepius and Quadratus,
Bishops of Verona
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"...
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond