As in Simcha Fisher. On things like Geocentrism (which she finds just odd) and so.*
But HERE she is SPOT ON:
NCR : SimchaFisher : 10 Ways to Insult a Catholic Blogger (and Why You Shouldn't Bother)
Some items are not applicable to me (I am neither a woman nor showing signs of, well, good appetite, on the waistline), none are wrong.
Hans Georg Lundahl
St Kilian of Herbipolis**
* She here, me answering here, and debating someone else over here.
** Kudos if you know where in Germany that is, and how they spell it in German. Herbipolis is the Latin translation of where St Kilian died as a martyr. For upholding canon law. Against secular authority.
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"...
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond