- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond
Friday, 17 June 2016
If you are Named after Saint hmmm Vladimir of Kiev ... is that the Number of the Beast?
I think the saint who converted himself with the real Sviataya Rus' might prefer the spelling Volodymyr by now:
V 86 80 6
o 79 150 15 (719
l 76 220 21 256
o 73 290 24 975 counting minuscules)
d 68 350 32
y 89 430 41
m 77 500 48
y 89 580 57
r 82 660 59 719
I am not saying Volodymyr Yelchenko is a good politician. I think the Poles are lots better. But numerology does NOT make him the beast. And he is perfectly right to be angry about the idiocy of Ban Ki-moon.
Hans Georg Lundahl
CCLX Holy Martyrs of Via Salaria