Muslims Hack to Death Secular Writer/Blogger in Bangladesh ByPamela Geller on August 7, 2015
Is Paris the only place where access to internet has become harder the last year and even month? At least to this blogger?
There is a "scientific" hoax about "internet addiction". A Chinese study looked at people who sat 20 hours a week before screens while gaming - presumably they were students or young workers and they were taking the 20 hours from time they would otherwise have slept in addition to having a daytime occupation. They did brain scans after a few weeks of this. What they really studied was the effects of loosing 20 hours sleep per week. What they said they had studied was the effects of spending 20 hours per week before a screen./HGL
- Fatima - Bad News and Good News - the latter provi...
- Panthéisme ? Non. Trinité ? Oui.
- Do not support World Childhood Foundation!
- Hans-Georg Gadamer was of the "Frankfurter Schule"? - get Inklings for me please!
- A Relevant Quote from J. R. R. Tolkien
- Sur le concept de l'ésotérique et sur les sociétés secrètes
- In Case Someone Thinks I am Preaching ...
- Would Gay Marriage Allow them an Authentic Life?
- Malfaisance de "Sécurité"
- Have I Done Ill Speaking Against the Real Pope a F...
- Drodzy Polacy - i Rosjanie itd.
- Vatican in Exile : Calendar and Marian Anthems
- Code ASCII et James Bond