Monday 7 November 2016

Who Are My Enemies?


Let us be roundabout. I'll cite a text I also link to, I'll point out who my potential friends are from that text, then I'll show you my enemies.

10. You’ll read a book that will change your life. People say that all the time, especially your grandma and your mom and your professors in college, and it always made you roll your eyes but now you get it. Life is changed. You are this book’s bitch. You fell in love with it in the same way you fell in love with someone in high school: blindly and all-consuming. I’m talking about the book that became the lens from which you chose to see the world. You were just waiting for something to come along and explain to you how the world works, to make it all easier for you. and it came. You will remember this book more vividly than some of the people you dated for three months in college.

15 Guaranteed Things That Will Happen To You In Your 20s
on mimingthoughts | by yccos at Saturday, December 08, 2012
http://bloggercrazykat.blogspot.com/2012/12/15-guaranteed-things-that-will-happen.html


Now, this need not happen in the twenties, it can happen earlier.

But the point is, my potential friends are those readers in the teens or twenties to whom my blogs (or the texts on it in paper format) could be that book.

And my enemies are those who do not want my blogs read by people in the twenties./HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment