Tuesday 27 October 2015

Elena Maria Vidal Needs Funding


1) HGL's F.B. writings : Whether Internet is Killing the Newspapers?, 2) New blog on the kid : Elena Maria Vidal Needs Funding

She is about the second of those who may have thought I was always whining about wanting funding for nothing, when in fact I am writing and offering rights to print to all of the public, who is now herself askingh for funding.

I am NOT against funding her trip to the Philippines. Do so. But do also consider if you or some young poor relative of yours would like to start printing up my writings and pay me voluntary royalties.

Here is Elena Maria Vidal's appeal:

Tea at Trianon : Searching for Grandma
http://teaattrianon.blogspot.com/2015/10/searching-for-grandma.html


Here is my offer:

New blog on the kid : 4169 posts on my blogs (including compositions and poems)
http://nov9blogg9.blogspot.com/p/4169-on-my-blogs-including-compositions.html


Now, she is saying she is doing the will of her late grandmother:

Grandma always told me she wanted me to write the story of her life.


Well, I am also, though I had a very difficult and sometimes squalid relation with mine, who had a hatelove for my mother (only and very late child) and a mixture of pity and loathing for our Christian faith.

She told me, more than once, "skrif Hans, du får rätt" (write, Hans, you'll be given credit for being right). Though she would have spelled the first word "skriv" according to the new orthography of 1906.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Nanterre UL
Vigil of Sts Simon and Jude
Apostles and Martyrs
27-X-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment